Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 no longer registers guests. History gone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my problem is as stated in headliner. Aria 2 no longer registers guests. History gone And it’s really frustrating cause I used it to weigh me and my overweight cat and then subtract me. This way paid attention to its health also trough history. And I have friends that liked to track themself on visits too. 
But now the whole history of guest is gone and don’t show up at all. Will this be resolved or what’s going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Snorre   I can't remember where I read it, but I read that Fitbit had to change things because it claimed weights are private when they weren't.  All a user needed to do was re-assign a Guest weight to themself and could see the weight.

Weights are still visible on the scale -- I guess you will need to write the you + cat weight down before it disappears.

Are your friends added users on your scale?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Snorre   I can't remember where I read it, but I read that Fitbit had to change things because it claimed weights are private when they weren't.  All a user needed to do was re-assign a Guest weight to themself and could see the weight.

Weights are still visible on the scale -- I guess you will need to write the you + cat weight down before it disappears.

Are your friends added users on your scale?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer