Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 not showing body fat anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my Aria 2 for about 5 months now and for the past month it has stopped showing body fat %. Instead it just shows "--%".

I read a different topic with the same issue and I tried taking the same steps to fix the issue (I removed batteries for 15 seconds, restarted the scale and weighed myself 5 times in a row) but it still does not show the body fat percentage. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@NandaPrado It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 is not reading your body fat percentage even though you have troubleshooted this issue properly. I would just like to know a few details that will help me to determine how to proceed: Is your Aria 2 placed on an even or flat surface? Are you stepping on it barefoot? Have you moved your scale from any location?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Thank you for the reply Juan!

Ever since we bought the Aria 2 it is in the same place. It is a flat surface and I always step on it barefoot.

It worked properly for the first months in the same location.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NandaPrado Thank you for getting back and trying the troubleshooting steps shared above! Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You should receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Hi everyone, Just to let you know that exactly in the same situation as @NandaPrado with my Aria 2...since 09/09.

I had a Aria 1 who did the job until I replaced it with an Aria 2. It worked fine at first then progressively I had to fight a bit to get a reading (have a couple of tries, move it around) then nothing.

I've tried the removing of batteries...but alas nothing changed.

I would be very interested if the support team comes up with a suggestion.

Best.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jogopa Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 is not providing accurate readings either. Due to this, I will send your case to our Customer Service department and they'll be happy to follow up.

Please keep an eye on your email account.

See you later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in the same situation of the mentioned people above. I also made a try of any solution.  No solutions at all. Now I would like to know if in Honk Kong there is a proper place to substitute this Aria 2 with a new one  (the warranty should still ok)?

Best Answer
0 Votes