Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 scales are no longer compatable with Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using Aria 2 scale for the past 6 year. My scale just stopped syncing months ago and doesn't recognize users anymore with my Fitbit app. I have tried everything and even asked support for help but no resolution. It's most likey a firmware issue and Fitbit support won't acknowledge this. Anyways, I went on Amazon and bought an 8 electrode scale with 20 body compositions monitor with app cheaper than the Aria scale that only provides 4 electrodes on their scale and only 3 body composition monitoring. My new scale is suppose to sync with Fitbit but I haven't tried to yet. I believe it's more accurate on it's own app and it provides way more details and keeps track of your progress. It also syncs over Bluetooth.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have the scale also and mine has stopped syncing.  I have been using the app with one fitbit scale or another for 10 years.  I would really like to keep the same app.  What scale did you buy?  Can you provide a link?

Best Answer
Body Fat Scale, Lepulse Large Display Weight Scale, High Accurate, Digital
Bluetooth Bathroom Smart Scales for BMI Heart Rate, 15 Body Analyzer Scale
Sync with Fitness App, White.

https://a.co/d/413eUUh
Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This scale only has 4 electrode as the Aria 2. The 8 electrodes I bought is no longer avaliable but yhere are othe scales that has 8 electrodes. 8 electrodes are higher accuracy than the 4 electrodes scales 

Best Answer
0 Votes