Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 scales won't connect with my WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have Aria 2 scales which have stopped syncing with my phone - I think this is probably because the password to my wifi has changed.

I have tried resetting by taking the battery out and waiting, but this doesn't work.

My wifi is compatible as it used to work just fine.

Please can you advise what I should do.

Many thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KMC28, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'd like to follow up and help you with your Aria 2 since it won't connect with your WiFi.

I would like to know if your Aria 2 shows any error message when trying to connect with your WiFi. Besides, the password, were other changes made to your network, such as router or router settings?

In the meantime, try setting up your watch from scratch and see if it connects with your network properly.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JUANJO Has there been a firmware update sent to the Aria?  I am having the same issues and nothing has changed with my system.  I have tried resetting the router, and removing the batteries but have had no luck.  Saturday was the last day I got data to come across and the scale simply says it can't communicate.  I have over thirty devices in my house and none of them are having issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lasertop, thank you for joining us in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is also experiencing connection issues with your WiFi, even though you have not changed any settings.

Regarding your inquiry, we haven't released a firmware update recently.

I would like to know if you have an Aria 1 or an Aria 2. Also, let me know if your Aria scale displays any error message.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes