Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 showing wrong body fat percentage

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden my body fat shifted from 20% to 13% which is absolute trash and tried all trouble shooting methods mentioned in the forums . I am looking for replacement of product.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@ShrIkanth, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 is not tracking your body fat percentage accurately. By the way, I appreciate the time spent trying the troubleshooting steps before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, please let me know what troubleshooting steps you tried.

In the meantime, please try setting up your scale from scratch. After this, make sure that your scale is placed on a hard surface and weigh yourself 5 times in a row in order to re-calibrate it. Finally, monitor your Aria 2 and see if the issue gets fixed.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have removed the batteries and then reinsert them and tried for 5 times
to recalibrate it but still it shows the same error in body fat . Then I
tried disconnecting it from my Fitbit app and reinstalled the whole setup
again but the problem still remains the same . Solving the issue or
refunding or replacing are only the options and now I hate this Fitbit that
I prefer getting My money refunded. Spending more than 100$ for this kind
of faulty machine is the dumbest thing I can do .
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ShrIkanth I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that hey assisted via phone. Since the issue persists, they will assist you and follow up on your case via email. Please keep an eye on your email account.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes