Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 shows only half portion of measurement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Friend.

I have a problem with my fitbit weight machine.

It's measurement screen shows only half portion of reading . Like if the reading in 88 it will only show oo instead of 88. So instead of showing complete digit it's shows upper portion of digit.

No damage was done.

Can someone advise what to do?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Can anyone reply please ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Arfeen and welcome to the Community.  There are three different models, the Aria, Aria 2, and Aria Air.  What scale do you have?  Here is a link to all Fitbit User Manuals.  Every scale manual has a troubleshooting section.  Please start with your scale's trouble shooting section.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Laurie

I have Aria 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Arfeen   I apologize about giving you incorrect information.  The Aria 2 manual doesn't have a troubleshooting section.  This Help article doesn't address your specific problem.  You can restart your scale by taking the batteries out for 10 seconds, then replace them.  You can contact Support for more help.  The manual describes a factory reset, a last resort move.  It clears everything, you must set it back up, and some users have trouble reconnecting their scales to wi-fi.  But you just might have a screen failure that can't be fixed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes