Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 shows that battery level is low after changing batteries

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have changed the battery several times in my Aria 2 scale. Brand New Batteries, Duracell, Energizer.  Same thing keeps happening.  The first time you put the battery in, the scale works but still flashes low battery.  Then doesn't work after that and continues to flash low battery everytime you try to step on.

I have reconnected to wi-fi several times so that doesn't appear to be the issue.  Also, the app shows that the scale has full battery even though the scale display itself is saying the battery is still low.  

Changing the batteries.. really.. should be much simpler than this and should not take an entire day to figure out.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kaileymott, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 shows that it has low battery level, even though you have changed the batteries several times.

Please remove the batteries, clean the contacts of the scale with a cotton swab and a little bit of alcohol. After this, put the batteries back in and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same thing as of today: has worked fine for a year. Batteries now changed today, and it’s not working. Have tried two new sets of batteries, and numerous ‘refitting’. 😔

Best Answer