Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 stopped giving BF %

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Aria 2 has stopped giving me my BF %.  My last reading was provided on the 27/9.  I’ve changed the batteries, checked the settings, reset the device, but still no reading.  Any help and advice would be welcomed.  Thanks for your support.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Are you weighing yourself in bare feet? I'm not sure, but I think it needs you to enter your height into the app to calculate it, although surely that's done if it was working before.

If you're sharing the scales, is it assigning the weights to you? If it's assigning them to Guest, that's a different problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ptersa, thanks for your reply.  Yes, I always weight myself in bare feet, bare everything to be honest!  He He!  All of my details are on the App, height, sex, etc and always have been.  My wife shares the scales with me but it always uploads my weight to my app.  I've sent an invite for my wife to use the scale via the fitbit app, but she is not able to accept it or even see the invite for that matter. She simply weighs herself and then adds her weight manually to the app.  I've just gone back into my app and removed the invite for my wife, just in case that was causing an issue.  Still no BF% today and I've reset the Aria 2 for a second time this morning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes