Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 weight not showing on Fitbit dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how do you get the aria 2 readings to show on your Fitbit dashboard (iOS)?

I can only see them if I go into the individual aria 2 device section on my app.

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

@Hlkleinberg A warm welcome to our Fitbit forums! I'm sorry that your Aria 2 didn't show your weights. However, I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get this issue resolved. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

As mentioned in my previous post, I'd like you to give a chance to participate in our Discussions board where you can meet more people, tell your stories and start your own topics.

Don't hesitate to get back whenever you need assistance! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I tried this as well, and after restarting my phone it showed the synced weight was on the dashboard when I opened the app! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LivvDown Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! I'm glad to hear that your weight showed on your Dashboard after you restarted your phone. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Same problem...can not get the weight to show on app.  Log out.  Log back in.  Pull batteries etc...

No error notices etc.

Best Answer

@kfi52 It's great to see you new faces in our Fitbit forums! I'm sorry for the late response by the way. However, I want to follow up on this issue and would like you to make sure that your phone has the most recent app version installed. After this, try weighing yourself 5 times in a row and after those weigh ins get synced, go to your Fitbit app, tap on the "Weight" tile (the one that has a little scale as an icon) and see if the readings appear.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I am also facing with this same issue. Just got a new Aria 2, and it is syncing to my iphone. The weights are showing up under the device section under "Recent Weigh-Ins". However, they are not showing up on the App Dashboard immediately. If I restart the app (kill it and start), it will then reflect on the dashboard. 

After a weigh-in, is the latest record suppose to show up on the dashboard immediately? (for example, after a run with my FitBit Charge 2, when I open the App, it will sync immediately and update the dashboard. This is not happening for the Aria 2.)

I can't be always killing the app and restarting it. It doesn't make sense. Please advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MelvinL Thank you for joining us in this thread! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 takes a while when syncing your data to the Fitbit app. Please make sure that your phone has the most recent app version installed. If so, please restart your Aria 2 by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After doing this, weigh yourself 5 times in a row and see if those readings get synced immediately.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I was able to get it to work by going to the area of the fitbit app where devices are listed, click on Aria, then under the General section, click Users and make sure your account is selected. Mine had "Guest" listed and selected, once I selected my account, the fitbit app showed my weigh in results.

Best Answer

Thanks, @oskee, for that very clear information, which I am sure will help others.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I can confirm this Problem.

Aria 2 does not show measured weight in main dashboard on app, yet shows in Aria 2 settings for Aria 2, in app.

It only worked right after setup, once.

scale is within wifi range and checkmarks measurement.

Attempted resolutions (IOS):

- verified app is up to date

- restarted phone, and thus app

- removed tile, closed app and added back to dashboard, restarted phone

None of this worked and since I can see the measurements in the Aria 2 settings I am pretty sure you have a bug.

Also note multiple users have this issue.

Please confirm defect and resolve.

Best Answer

I've done everything you said and I still only see my weight if i physically click on the Aria 2 icon. It is not showing up on my dashboard/weight tile. 

Best Answer

Did you end up figuring it out? Mine won’t either! It’s under the scale in weigh ins and hasnmu icon but doesn’t go on the dashboard!!??

Best Answer
It somehow started logging to the main dashboard in the app after 3-4 days. There is a delay though.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gboerman I'm so glad to hear that your weigh ins are logging to your Dashboard now. Thank you for posting the update here. Don't hesitate to get back if you see something unusual and I'll be glad to assist you.

@Kristina1st @Ldietr01 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the later response. However, I'd like to follow up on this issue and would like to know if the issue persists or if your weigh ins are getting logged properly now.

See you all later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!  I'm having the same issues as the others except the problem has not resolved, despite following all the posted suggestions.  The weigh-in weights aren't showing up in the dashboard.  The fat percentage is not showing at all on the scale, nor the BMI.  The wireless connection is established.  Please help--thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@eatyourbeets thank you for your participation in the Fitbit Community! I'll be glad to assist you with your Aria 2 since it's not showing your weigh ins, body fat percentage nor BMI. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issues before contacting our forums.

I would like to know what troubleshooting steps you tried so I can avoid providing the same information.

In the meantime, please check out this help article, under the subject "What does the Aria 2 measure?". Also, make sure that your scale is placed on a hard surface and you stand on it still when you step on it.

I look forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I hope someone can help me, I have a Fitbit Charge HR. As I was resetting my dash board accidentally deleted the weight word from the dashboard, how do I reinstall that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i never have to do it manually, the question is why suddenly the weight on my Aria doesn’t show on my Fitbit app? The whole point of having the Aria is so it would show on the Fitbit app, not to write it manually, I could have done that with s $20 scale

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

I never have to do it manually, the question is why suddenly the weight on my Aria doesn’t show on my Fitbit app? The whole point of having the Aria is so it would show on the Fitbit app, not to write it manually, I could have done that with s $20 scale

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does your Aria weigh in show on the Fitbit dashboard on fitbit.com login? I had the same problem where it did show on the browser dashboard but not the iphone app (though it did show as recent weighs-ins on the Aria icon on the app)  So obviously it was syncing partially so the app is the problem, not the scale. I checked to make sure I had current update of app which I did so then I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It fixed my problem. Some people have said just restarting your phone works though not in my case. 

Best Answer
0 Votes