Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 won't calculate body fat percentage

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All -

I just purchased an Aria 2 for my wife and me, and we have yet to see an body fat percentage reading - all we see is the "--%" each time we do a weigh-in.  

I have searched through many forum posts troubleshooting this same issue and have tried each of the steps.  I have taken the batteries out, restarted the scale and weighed myself over 5 times; I have performed a factory reset, restarted the scale, and weighed myself over 5 times; I have made sure that the "show body fat percentage" and "show BMI" settings are toggled on on both profiles; I have made sure all personal info is filled out on both profiles; and I have even removed the device from the Fitbit app and re-performed the set-up process.  Weigh-in data is successfully syncing to the Fitbit app without any issue and we are performing the weigh-ins without socks on and on a hard surface, so this seems to be a mechanical issue.

Again, I've seen quite a few similar posts and not really any effective solutions, except for replacement scales not having this issue.  Has anyone struggled with this and found a solution?

Thanks to all.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0