Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 won't connect to my network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My scales link up to my app as normal and the internet as normal but after a weighing it says no connection and gives random profiles. why is this. First time i had this issue.

Did change internet supplier to virgin media though.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

After changing your Internet provider, did you use the app Aria 2 "WiFi Setup" to change the WiFi settings to your new router?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I did any this did not work so I followed the trouble shoot of removing it from my account and pushing the button on the back then trying it this way and the same results.

connects to WiFi fine > stand in the scales to get weighed > shows wrong profile image and then says no WiFi connection symbol under the imagine then it shows the connection lost message.

Still the same problem 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MattyLeeT18, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. Since your Aria 2 is still unable to connect with your network, please try resetting your router. After this, set up your scale from scratch as advised in this help article and see if the issue gets fixed.

Thank you for your help @USAF-Larry.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this and still not worked

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MattyLeeT18, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, let me forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes