Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 won’t connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I recently moved and was re setting up my aria 2. Whenever trying to set up it says the scale can not be found. And when trying to remove the batteries and doing it that way the screen will only say “www.fitbit.com/setup” but nothing is working. It’ll also say it’s connected to WiFi but then when I go in it says no networks can be found. And it will not sync. Help please!

~Lily
Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32
Glad, i was able to help, lol... figures.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

@listentothehoff Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the setup issues you experienced with your Aria 2. However, I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get it connected after installing a new router. Thank you for posting the update here.

Thank you so much for your great contribution @Rocxylemmon!

Have you guys heard about our Discussions board? In this board you'll be able to meet people, start your own topics and share your experiences.

Hope to see you both in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happening here. I know my way around problem solving these issues but this is leaving me a little frustrated. Probably going to return scale and go with the Garmin. Was looking forward to the integration with my charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jrd23 Welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry about the connection issues that you are experiencing with your Aria 2. I totally understand your frustration.

I'd like to help you and turn the bad experience you've had with your scale into a good experience. Please let me know if you get any error message while trying to set up your Aria 2. Also, make sure that you are following the setup process as described in this help article.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Already returned the product. I’m sort of a tech person, went through
all the tech support and tips online. Must have been a bad unit. Went
with the Qardiobase 2. It’s set up and working already, gotta love
Amazon prime same day delivery...

Jamie
Best Answer

@Jrd23 I'm sorry that you returned your Aria 2. I understand how you feel about this and appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any questions!

Best Answer
0 Votes

there is nothing more annoying than to buy a brand new product, bring it home only to find it doesn't work - and some different "work-around" found from an internet search is needed to solve it.  what else is wrong with my device I wonder?

Best Answer

Emotional roller coaster, I have tried all of these suggestions, but to no avail.  Can't believe the amount of money and time wasted on this.  Was hoping it would help me on my weight loss journey.  

Get it to the point where I put in the 4 digit code and then it just spins and spins.... Phone says it's taking longer than usual and my Aria 2 says go to fitbit.com/setup, where it naturally tells me to download the app I started at in the first place.  

Best Answer

I've had a lot of the same connectivity issues.  This is connected device 101.  They have to get this fixed soon or they stand to lose a lot of customers.  Having a connected device is useless if it won't connect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What worked for me was NOT going through the www.fitbit.com/setup You're not looking for "Aria 2" on your network connections at all. Instead, download the Fitbit app and add a new device. It will have you connect to Bluetooth first, then to wireless. It needs to connect to YOUR wireless network. This is what worked for me. Hope this helps! 

Best Answer

Exactly the same issue for me, the response from Fitbit was like they didn't even read my message or look at the image that I attached lol 

Best Answer

I had exactly the same issues. This worked. Very buggy software/hardware.....but works great when set up. 

Best Answer

Hi guys I know how frustrating this was for you and I'm sorry about the issues that your Aria 2 scales experienced. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes