Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 won't provide body fat % readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I don’t think my body fat % is working, I’ve tried the reset/recalibrate and no change. I tried to use lean mode but I think it’s still showing too high. Are there any other steps after these to try and get this feature working? Thanks.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Cayman3, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the body fat tracking issue that your Aria 2 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid any confusion on my end, let me know if you re-calibrated your scale by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in, then weighed yourself 5 times in a row.

If so, please try setting up your scale from scratch. After this, monitor it for the next 24 hours and see if it provides body fat readings.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is new and on the second day it stopped register the body fat 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , I’m experiencing the same thing. I took the batteries out and put them back in and weighed myself 5 times. I still am not getting a body fat percentage

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Juan, seems to have improved accuracy, I think. 

I set it up again, taking out the batteries and holding down the button just above the batteries while putting them back in. I had to stand on it at least 10 times before the reading stabilised. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cameron41, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Since you mentioned that your Aria 2 is not providing body fat percentage, please try the troubleshooting steps that I shared in my previous post.

@Pedmonds, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

@Cayman3, I'm so glad to hear that your Aria 2 is providing body fat readings and the accuracy has improved. Please keep monitoring your scale and don't hesitate to let me know if anything unusual happens.

See you guys around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just did the rest and stepped on in 10 times and mine is still not telling the body fat its a brand new scale the Bluetooth one 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cameron41, I would like to know if you have an Aria 2 or an Aria Air.

In the meantime, I'd like to share this help article, which provides all the information about the Aria scales and it explains what each Aria model measures.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes