Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 won't show body fat percentage

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My aria2 scale will show my weight but when it gets to the body fat percentage, it just says "---%".  I know it does that when you wear socks but I'm barefoot like I'm supposed to be.  It used to work fine but now it does that EVERY time.  Any suggestions?? I've tried unpairing and re-pairing.

Moderator edit: subject format

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94

Hi,

I’m having this issue. Tried to weight 5 times in a row with no luck. Any suggestion? 

Best Answer

If you are out of warranty, you are out of luck. Buy a new scale that's not Fitbit.

Best Answer

Same issue. I just tried removing the batteries for over 15 seconds, replacing them, and weighing myself five times in a row. All five times, the body fat came up as --%. This has been happening for several months now. 

Best Answer
Fitbit is unreliable my charge 4 gives various distances for the same
run and the scales sometimes gives body fat but mainly not... ive
complained but get no where
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you just going to keep telling us that it's great to have us in the community or are you going to tell us how to solve the **ahem** problem??!!! Mine has done this since the day I got it. Any software updates that may have happened did nothing to fix the problem and I am quite frustrated! ANSWERS NOW!! 

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I have tried all of the suggestions and nothing has changed 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. I just setup my scale again and weighed myself 5 times. Still doesn’t show body fat percentage. 

Best Answer

I have had the same problem for over a year, however on very rare occasions I will get a body fat reading. I recently tried to fix the problem and stumbled across this group.  I have done all of the suggested "fixes" including washing the surface of the scale but have had no success in getting it to work.  Help!

Best Answer

If it's still in warranty then send it back and get a refund. Then buy a different scale (not Fitbit). I've had no problems with Eufy C1 smartscale. Aria2 just doesn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got so frustrated that I actually bought another scale that give way more information that the aria. Good to know other had/have this issue, thanks.

Best Answer

I’ve done all of the “fixes” numerous times, and they don’t work. My Aria has shown body fat ONCE, since I’ve had it. Very disappointed, and out $129. 

Best Answer

I know your frustration and I also am out $130, however; mine actually worked (showed my bodyfat % a bunch of times) and then it just stopped. I recommend the Renpho scale, it was about $30 and measures all sorts of stuff, not just weight/bodyfat. Good luck!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

The worry for me is this issue was first reported 5 years ago and here we are in 2023 and the issue has still not be fixed/resolved. 

Best Answer

Just an update on this, mine suddenly started working a few days ago.... No idea why, or how long it'll last... 

Best Answer

Hi Everyone.

In order to have the community better organized, I'll proceed to close this thread. If you want to share ideas, have any inquiries or need help about other concerns please visit the community.

Best Answer
0 Votes