Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 wont connect after the 4 numbers are entered

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've turned my phone bluetooth off and on. Repeatedly.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbat app. Repeatedly.

I've held down the little button for more than 10 seconds while reinserting batteries. Repeatedly.

We get to the part of setup where you enter the four numbers and it says it's connecting but it is lying. It is not connecting, it is conning you into holding onto the vague hope that you might, one day, be able to use the £100 paperweight that is the Aria 2.

Anybody got through this successfully or are we all supposed to just buy the new Aria Air instead? Not happening!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@peacehavenavon, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 won't connect after it asks for the 4-digit number. I totally understand how you feel about this.

I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved.

In the meantime, please make sure that you followed the setup process as described in his help article. This article contains a list of the required settings that your WiFi needs to connect your scale.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am having this issue also. I have entered the 4 digit code but the screen just flicks back to a scrolling message saying www.fitbit.com/setup

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the identical issue. Cannot proceed to pair with home network. Worked in a previous home but having tried resetting, re pairing etc the device is now just a dumb scale with no WiFi functionality.

Best Answer
0 Votes