Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air - Is the weight visible for other users?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just purchased the aria air, but was wondering if I have multiple users are there weight just for them to see and not others thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Sheze and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit mostly solved the multi-user privacy issue with the Aria Air.  When you weigh yourself, you need the Fitbit app open and in range.  When you step on the scale, a dialog box opens on the app with your weight.  Tap on Save to save it.  The reason I wrote "mostly solved" is because of a user post.  They said that two users had the app open and the weight displayed on both apps.  I can't recreate this on my Aria Air because I am the only user.  Privacy is definitely improved over the Aria 2, where all a user had to do is re-assign the weight to themself.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Welcome, @Sheze. It's nice to see a new face around. @LZeeW Thanks for your great help!

@Sheze I'm glad you got a new Aria Air and I understand your concern about your data. In addition to @LZeeW's post, let me share that you can choose if you want your data be visible for other people connected to this scale. To do that, please give a try to the following:

1. Go to fitbit.com dashboard and log into your Fitbit account.
  2. Click the gear icon at the upper right corner, then Aria Air.
  3. Click People from the blue bar.
  4. Select either Hide Data or Show Data.
  5. The changes will be applied to all your data, including your previous logs.

You can ask the rest of the users to do the same in case they want to hide or show their data. To learn more about your Fitbit profile and how to control the information you share with your friends, I'd recommend reviewing this help article.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Thank you I’ve still not set it up yet 🙈 but I will thanks for the advice 

Best Answer

@Sheze It's good to see you around.

You're welcome! Thanks to you for taking the time to review the suggestions shared here. I hope you can enjoy the experience with your Aria Air and if you need help with the set up process, check this help article. You can always create a new thread if you have another question, I'm sure the Community will help you with that. 

Have a good one.

Best Answer
0 Votes