Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air New Scale brand new out of packaging off by 20kg

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, purchased an Aria Air as a Christmas present and we have connected it to 2 separate devices and resetted it twice, it is on a flat surface, I have updated it and it is reading off by over 20kg less weight each time and it takes so long to actually verify the weight on it. I do not understand what the issue is with it anyone had an issue like this?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I bought the Aria as well for the New Year of weight loss. Unfortunately, I never got as far as synching it so that my Fitbit app recognizes the scale. I have only bought two Fitbit devices before this purchase. Up until this Aria purchase I would have remained 100% Fitbit fan. However, I just got off the phone with support and they are sending me a return label, so I’ll send it back, get a refund and let this singularly bad experience be forgotten.

There is NOTHING like good customer service to right all wrongs!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I returned my Aria scale on 01/10/2022. I am still waiting for my refund. I am not getting any confirmation letting me know I’m getting my refund. I guess I have to call support and find out if I am getting my money back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Followed up with Claudia/Fitbit Support. I had sent my Aria back to Fitbit 01/10/22. She told me that they are expecting delivery in their return department on Tuesday, February 8th! That is twenty eight days journey from Fort Wayne, Indiana to Fitbit’s return center in Southern California. I knew that the United States Postal Service was having problems with processing mail, I didn’t really think they would take that long.

Best Answer
0 Votes