Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air Scale - how long should it take for the weight to appear to save?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not sure if this is a syncing issue - which appears to be common and BTW, fitbit, referring people to the help article isn't helpful.  

I just received the aria air, it took a ridiculous amount of time to set up.  I don't know how or what prompted the scale to suddenly decide to display the weight on the app with the option to save.  Going through this again.  Stepping on/off the scale.  Turning on/off the app & bluetooth.  The weight does not appear on the app.  I do not get an option to save.  

Stepping on the scale is stressful enough for me and your product is not helping.  How long should it take before the weight displays in the app to save it?  Do you provide a manual save option - which defeats the purpose in having this scale - but wondering what kind of work arounds you offer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @gcallan 

I have the same scale. I find that having my device (iPhone, Android, iPad) within arms reach while I step on the scale handy. I can see the weight pop up on my device within a few seconds and I can easily just hit save right away. Or right after you step off the scale just swipe your Fitbit App to sync it and your weight (with option to save) will appear immediately.

Let me know if this helps 😃 Happy Stepping! 

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestions.  I do have the phone right next to me on a shelf so I can see if anything changes.  Yesterday it did but so far all other days, including this morning, it has not.  I've also tried the syncing without success, yet.  It's so frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @gcallan 

I’m sure it can be very frustrating. I did find this great YouTube video that addresses Aria Air Scale syncing issues and reconnecting to the Wi-Fi settings. I’d definitely take a look at it and see if some of the troubleshooting tips might apply to your situation. Look here for the Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QA2076Lt_k&feature=youtu.be

Best Answer