Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air can't connect to iPad Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought aria air and at the moment wished I hadn’t.  Trying to establish connection between iPad Pro to aria air.  Gone through the setup and the iPad searches and finds the aria air then tells me it cannot make the connection, HELP!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @mickjoy 

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty setting up your Aria Air.  Maybe this link will help resolve the issue https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1872/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3ATroubleshooting&fs=Sear...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I share your pain.  I just purchased Aria Air (because I could no longer sync my Aria after installing a new modem & router due to lightning strike)  Should have been SO simple to install a Bluetooth device with my iPhone 8+.  NOT!!  I followed the lengthy directions suggested by Fitbit until I got to the part where it suggested that I delete everything from Fitbit.  I am way too fearful of going that far!

I now understand why they are selling the scales for $49.  I would rather have one scale that does not work instead of two.

@cathm 

I am having the same problem as @mickjoy .  I have read your article and have done everything until I got to the part about deleting all of the devices...at this point I am fearful that I will never get them back.

(I updated my iPhone today)

I have an Aria scale that I could not pair with a new router.  I just purchased an Aria 2 that I cannot pair even though Bluetooth is working for my other devices.  I am sitting here with two scales that can not be paired to my phone.  I am seriously considering returning the Aria Air & posting a negative rating.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes