Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air doesn't sync my weight to my user

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Aria Air on my husband 's account. Invite sent to be added and accepted. Even showed it was successfully added to my account as well. Shows battery life and sync time. However, it is not logging my weigh in at all. I have to manually add it in. Husband's weight logs in just fine and I can see history weigh in onlh for him. I'm not on it. What do I do?. It's been reset already, deleted and added to my account. Just got this yesterday in addition to my Versa 2. Not very pleased so far.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi moderators,

Any updates on how this can be resolved? I have the same issue and it sounds like reading through other posts, many of us are waiting on a fix.

Thank you,
Kendra

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Fitbit support is the WORST I've ever experienced! Dropped call 3 times, dropped live chats & no one answers on Twitter support. I just got this scale today. Removed the batteries and reset multiple plus times. The scale connects fine but will NOT sync weight. The scale says "not synced yet'. So dang frustrated!! 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here, I can easily get it to work for my wife or me but not both. Never able to get a second account syncing!

Best Answer
0 Votes