Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air doesn't update my app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I open up my app and step on the scale but the app never updates. On the scale it shows a solid Bluetooth sign and there is no issue with wifi or any other thing. I also checked to make sure my app is up to date. I have only had the scale for a couple of weeks but it has only worked properly 3 times. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Maybe you know this already, but Aria Air does not update via w-fi.  It uses bluetooth to sync to your phone, so phone must be near scale when weighing.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Nouser2. Thanks for the input, @JohnnyRow.

@Nouser2 As @JohnnyRow mentioned above, you need to have your phone with the Fitbit app open when you step on the scale since Aria Air syncs using your phone's Bluetooth. If your scale is not syncing, please try the troubleshooting steps from this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I know it is Bluetooth only just throwing wifi in there just to cover all bases. As I stated I open the app then step on. I will check out the link and see if that helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes