Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air scale won't connect.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought an Aria Air recently. Did I waste my money buying this thing because it's pissing me off that it shows that the scale was found, but then tells me it can't connect. I'm so frustrated because I already had a perfectly good scale and spent more money than I wanted to on this one just because it's supposed to sync with the Fitbit app and it won't. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried first force-quitting the Fitbit app on your mobile?

I must do that after every time I sync with the Air. It's the only workaround I've found for what seems like a phone-side software defect.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up getting rid of my Fitbit because I was so frustrated with
everything. I got a Samsung Galaxy 5. It's a much better watch in my
opinion. It was such a dumb thing for me to get frustrated about, but the
fact that everything I've read basically saying the scale is useless, was
it for me. I just returned the watch and got the Samsung.
Best Answer

Just to provide links this is a known issue being mostly ignored by the tech team right now and community mods are benching discussion topics about it. 
Here is a much bigger thread about the topic- ignore that it says answered- it is not. 
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Aria-Scales/quot-Something-went-wrong-quot-during-Aria-Air-setup/td-...

It sounds like this is no longer an issue for you since you returned your device--- but wanted to post the link in case someone else shows up here it would be good for them to know it is a widespread issue. Since the google transition of Fitbit accounts the app long longer pairs with new scales and if you unpair an existing scale for any variety of reasons you will not be able to re-pair it. 

It would be best not to purchase the scale until the issue is resolved but it's been months with no answers in sight. 

Best Answer