Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air shows no body fat %

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Mine has never shown body fat % since the day I got it. Tried several fixes on here and nothing has worked. Any thoughts Fitbit?

Moderator edit: updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Unlike Aria and Aria 2, Aria Air does not measure body fat %.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Wow thank you! Honestly it was advertised as one of the specs and there’s a spot for it every time I weigh myself. Good to know. Thanks again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd be interested to see an advertised spec saying that.

As to the "spot for it", if you mean there's a display spot on the scale, I suspect that's a canned display part showing several fields, only some of which get used for various models, or brands.

But you are certainly not alone.  I've seen others here thinking the same thing.

One not-too-obvious giveaway, the foot plate is all one piece (I think).  Ones that measure body fat need separate plates for left and right feet for sending and receiving small electric current from one foot to the other through the body.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I could have sworn when I bought it, that specific spec was listed on the box but I did opt for the air as it was cheaper so maybe that’s why. Also yes when I open the app to save the weigh in, the spot for body fat% just shows “—“. Two dashes. And you’re right as far as the foot plates. Typically I’ve seen those as well for body fat % scales. Oh well. 

Best Answer

That's  partly why it was cheaper; also syncs via bluetooth rather than wifi; though I've seen many having trouble with newer wifi so bluetooth might be better in some cases.

Best Answer
0 Votes