Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air syncs but weight stays the same on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I have tried all the steps that I have found here. My Aria Air has recently started not syncing correctly. I step in the scale, the app is open and weight opens. The weight shown on the app never changes to match the scale. I have tried resetting the scale, removing batteries, turning phone on and off, uninstalling and installing app, making sure scale is awake, and all other suggestions here. Can I get some help please? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, welcome back to the Fitbit Community forums, @SWynne

Thank you for sharing that you've been experiencing this inconvenience with your Aria Air scale. 

Before considering other options, please try to set up your Aria again as a new device in your account. You can follow the steps listed here

Your scale should automatically sync your stats to the Fitbit app after every weigh-in. After you see your measurements, you should see a checkmark, indicating that syncing is complete and you should be able to see your data on in the Fitbit app. If you experience any inconvenience to sync your data, please make sure to check all the recommendations and requirements in this article as well. 

In case that you continue to experience the same inconvenience after all the troubleshooting steps mentioned earlier, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

I'll be around.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes