Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air won't provide body fat percentage

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

wont tell me the body fat % did first two days I have it but now it doesn’t and I have done all reboots and taken out batteries  and removed it and then reinstalled please advise on what to do.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Aria Air does not measure body fat, though many people seem to just assume it does.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much.

Thank you I think we all do cause the app on fit bit shows a body fat %

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Aria 2 scale (and Aria), apparently both discontinued, did have body fat % that synced automatically, but not the less expensive Aria Air.

Or if you might have body fat % from some other scale or other measurement, you can enter it manually there.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi @Cameron41, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. My friend @JohnnyRow is totally correct about the Aria Air.

In addition, I'd like to share this help article,  which explains extra information about the Aria scale and it explains what each model measures.

See you guys around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes