Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air won't sync and give my BMI

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I've been a fitbit user forever.  I had the aria and recently the Aria Air and I hate it.  It doesn't sync,  it doesn't give my bmi.  I might as well get something else since I have to weigh myself and then enter it into my phone.  What gives????

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Are you aware the Aria Air syncs to phone app via bluetooth so need app open and phone nearby, as opposed to Aria that synced through wifi?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I even have the phone in my hand while weighing myself, sync, on and off the scale, restarting my phone, the whole 9.  Believe me, I wouldn't post if I didn't try everything I could.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem. Weight yourself but the phone shows the previous weigh in amount, will not change and after you reset Aria, It now reads in stones instead of pounds even though I've changed the settings. My phone can see Aria, but the date and weight does not change. So hating the new products. Guess Covid and technology do not work together anymore.

Best Answer

Was this issue ever resolved? I got the Aria Air for Christmas and I am having the same problems. I am just about out of patience. I have found no help from fitbit except where they have sent others to useless articles but no actual help. Your is the most recent that I could find. Thanks

Best Answer

In the app have you clicked on the part that displays your weight? If you then swipe to the right on the green charts you’ll get to BMI. You can then tap on the chart to see more detail. 

hope that helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I´ve been i contact with support so many times regarding this scale and sync issues. I tried to create a "feature request" for the development team to acknowledge this as a serious problem. Feature requests are posted here and is not part of the forum threads. What the administrator did was simply to cancel my feature request and create a new post among all the other similar ones.

It seems to me that this scale has serious issues and sometimes works and sometime not. It mostly works for iPhone users but It happens to them as well (I have both Android and iPhone and have tested with mixed results on both). If it´s the scale, bluetooth, android or iphones is hard to tell. The only thing we as users gets are standard answers like "try reset your scale, read this article bla bla bla).

Best Answer
0 Votes