Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air won't sync to my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa 2 and an android phone. We purchased an Aria Air and synced it to my phone. I was able to weight myself and it recorded the weight as expected. Since that time, however, I can't get it to record anything. When I try to sync the scale, it says that Aria Air does not accept my phone.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Wrascal,

The fact that you have a Versa 2 doesn't affect the scales in any way, as they're not tied together.  However, the fact that it's not syncing to your phone is a little concerning.  The Aria Air uses your Bluetooth to sync, so my guess is there's something going on with the connection between the two.  When we use any electronic Bluetooth enabled devices, they need to be able to "see" each other and communicate with each other.  I would try resetting the scale (by removing the batteries for 10 seconds) and restarting the phone to see if that solves any bugs.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have inspire hr and aria air. I was able to sync it (aria) using my android phone (where the hr is also linked). But unable to fetch any measure after initial sync. Reading https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866.htm#ariaair I found out 2 things: 

1st - After rebooting the phone i wss able to fetch the measure (once) the next day I had to reboot my phone again to be able to fetch measures.

2nd - In url above they say that we should only have 1 bluetooth device per phone which i cannot understand why they made the device so 'unsmart' (i would expect that a company which sells bluetooth wearables and scales would be smart enought to make the devices able to be sync to the same phone) anyway, my workaround was to use for the scale sync an android tablet i also own with the fitbit app but not linked to the smartband device. This way i am able to measure my weight without having to reboot my phone every morning. sorry if i spelled something wrong, english is not my mother tonge. Hope this reply would help you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes