Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria BF? not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

BF on my Aria does not work. Spent the last 40 minutes troubleshooting and then spoke to a representative only to be told, that my scale is out of warranty by 6 months, and this issue can't be fixed.  For a scale that cost over $100 dollars, you would expect a firmware fix, or even a factory reset to address the issue. Fitbit's solution was for me to buy a new scale.  REALLY!! This is ridiculous, and I believe I've made my last Fitbit purchase. If someone knows of a solution please share.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Wassdial Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale stopped providing body fat percentage. I'm also sorry to hear that you were told that it's no longer under warranty. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

What kind of response is that? I’m in the same situation, my aria scale stopped recording BF and I get the same dismissive response? What poor service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, seems like it is a situation that they aren't willing to fix.  There are some do it yourself fixes on YouTube I think, but I haven't tried it yet.  I'm disappointed, as it really seems like a firmware issue, but I could be wrong. Good luck.

It would be good if Fitbit stated this issue on your home page so consumers don't have to look for a fix.  Also, if this is a firmware situation, Fitbit should address. I will not be purchasing another scale from Fitbit.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner @Wassdial We understand that this isn't the resolution you were hoping for, but rest assured we are always working to improve our products. Thank you for sharing your feedback and comments.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes