Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Scale Won't Sync (No Sync Error)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had the Aria scale for over a year now (got it for Christmas in 2015), and it had been working and syncing with the app fine. Then for some reason, on November 9, 2016, it stopped syncing. I didn't notice it hadn't been syncing until after Christmas, which means that I'm past the 1 year warranty that they give for their devices. Are there any fixes to this? I've gone through the setup process at least 20 times now, to no avail.

I've also checked my router settings (to the best of my knowledge, everything looks good), and I still can't get it to update or sync. On my account, it says that the last sync was still in November.

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

I am having this same problem with my aria not syncing and have tried everything that Fitbit suggests and nothing works. I have not found anyone that has found a resolution that works

Best Answer

At least yours is still under warranty. I guess I’m out of luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought Aria scale last week. It synched once. Now it does not sync properly. Went through reset procedure. The current new weight has replaced last weeks weight with the old date showing.  The old weight is no longer there. The new date is not there. Wish I would have read all the error posts before I bought this **ahem**.

Best Answer

Sigh....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything, including setting up again. My scale still will not sync.

Thank you,
Susan B
Best Answer
0 Votes

My scale is several years old, and as of this mornings NV won't sync.  I have reconn cited, re set up, . . . Help please.

Thank you,
Susan B
Best Answer
0 Votes

I eventually gave up and bought a scale from weight guru that syncs to the Fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am blocked from viewing the referenced post

Best Answer

My aria won’t sync as well.  I have tried starting from scratch but it won’t even let me do that

please help moderator 

Best Answer
Give up now and save yourself the time never be able to get to sync

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did, got a scale from a different company 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have several WiFi Printers, one in particular if it is on, my Aria Scale will not sync to the Network.  Once I turn that WiFi Printer off, my Aria Scales resume working properly.  Just a thought, check all your WiFi devices and make sure they are not conflicting with the Aria Scales.  I hope that the solution is as simple as it was for myself.  Good Luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes