Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Scale keeps showing on my app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I followed the instructions to remove the scale from my desktop account and it's gone. However, it's still showing up on my phone app.. I have restarted the phone twice hoping it would sort itself out, I synced it also, it's still there. I want this gone, and want it to appear on my app in the original way.  Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Brooklyn1947,

I'm not quite sure I understand you: do you have two separate Fitbit accounts (one on your phone and one on your computer)?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Love your screen name!!!  Okay, maybe I didn't explain myself well.  I use the app on my phone for my Fitbit.. I do have it also on my desktop computer, but rarely use it. I was hoping IF I used me desktop, maybe I could get this stupid aria scale image off my phone app for my Fitbit.  I tried the settings from both my desktop computer AND my phone but can't seem to get the "old" image you used to get before you hooked up the aria scale. Since I have no intentions of using the scale (too much trouble it never syncs) I wanted to go back to how it used to look on the app but that appears to be something, I can't do.  
Best Answer
0 Votes