Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria air and aria comparison

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I currently have an Aria, which is fine. I'm thinking about upgrading to an Aria Air.

Has anyone done this? Is it worth it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @HackneyCat  having no experience with the scales, I do want to share the one thing I do know - the Aria Air doesn't show the body fat percentage. It's the one issue I've seen posted on these forums.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thankyou! My Aria is pretty flaky with bodyfat, too, but I just ignore that 😂 Otherwise it's been fine, synchs well, works with more than one user etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HackneyCat  then it seems like you're happy and fine to stay with the Aria. I probably wouldn't check body fat if I had a scale too.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 thing is I've had the Aria 8 years and it's going to fail sooner or later. Plus I'm about to get a 40% off fitbit devices voucher (due to Ionic product recall) so thought this would be a wise time to upgrade.

I'm hoping the newer scale tech will be an improvement on the 8 year old tech 🤔

Best Answer

Hey mate, did the same thing.

Scales arent included in the discount, only trackers are in the discount store. was suprised but they really only recalled the trackers so the deal of 5 devices is more than fair IMO. the new scales dont show body fat percentage on the screen and so far you have to open the app, go to weight , and log the bluetooth measurement. I have really become used to the old method of everything being recorded and updated automatically with a body fat display to encorage the days excersise. morning routine of just stepping on scales and then evry few days looking at weight trands on the graphs in the app has been awesome. I dont think that happens here.

I am hoping when the tracker shows up (sense) that the scales auto sync with the tracker. will find out.

Best Answer

I wish I had not bought the Aria Air. Thankfully I have the box because its going back. It does not autosync weight. You have to get your phone and tell it to save the weight. My old scale could tell the difference between two users and automatically put weight on fitbit. NOT THIS ONE

Best Answer