Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria batteries drain fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've searched topics and tried everything for my Aria dying after the batteries dying. Tried leaving batteries out of it overnight. Switched from high power AAs to standard Duracell. Made sure all the contacts had contact. I'm disappointed, this thing did not last long enough compared to how expensive it was to purchase. Is there anything I could be missing? It's completely non responsive.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Me too

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. My understanding is that the Aria scale has suddenly failed due to a program chenge that Fitbit has sent down to us. When I talked to them, they said that the problem will be resolved by Oct 23rd. Never happened. Fitbit just wants to sell me a new Aria. I am n0ot buying it. If I did, you can return it. I use a simple scale and hand enter the data on Fitbit. My Aria only says ERR and woon't even give me my weight. Now, I have a door stop scale hoping that Fitbit fixes the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much. We have the exact situation.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see any explanation of the problem being mentioned. 

As for updates to the scale, Fitbit does not push them but the user needs to accept. Have you installed an update to the aria recently? 

Best Answer
0 Votes