Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria battery plate replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I order a new battery cover for the battery? The clip broke and it will not close.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Hyosungok! I would try getting in touch with Fitbit Support, but if your scale is out of warranty, I'm not sure if they can help.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

@Hyosungok Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that the clip of the battery cover got broken. Please let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

@MakMak Thanks a lot for your advice my friend!

Happy new year guys! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you give me the same information? I lost my Fitbit scale battery cover plate when I moved recently. akamai42@gmail

Best Answer

I need the same information. Apparently, the “clip” broke for it and the cover is lost.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jjackson64 Thank you for joining our Fitbit Community and this thread. Since you mentioned that the clip got broken, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes