Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria battery runs out in a week

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Absolutely useless. I'll never buy another Fitbit product again. Expensive but bad quality. It has the tendency to switch itself on and stayed on, remaining on a loop.

Last week, I decided to give it another try. I put in new batteries, weighed myself, and made sure it was turned off. And everytime I passed by the scales, I made sure that it wasn't on. Even so, when I tried to weigh myself this morning, the batteries were completely drained! 

Utterly useless piece of expensive @@##!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Has Fitbit ever posted a reply?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope. Would they?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Facing same issue. Have resorted to inserting and removing batteries when I need to weigh myself. 
Did you get any help from Fitbit as such ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Reinserting batteries sometimes works for about one weight. No response from Fitbit. They just don’t seem to care about customers.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

No help from Fitbit at all. No, they're only interested in selling and forget. I could remove the batteries but expecting the family to do the same each time they weigh would be asking too much. Besides, spending so much on a scale and having to do this? I'd rather relegate it to the bin and buy a cheap Xiaomi or something. At a fraction of the price, they do more and better.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes