Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria connectivity issues with Hub 2 from BT

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a set of aria scales which I have used successfully for years. I have got a new Intelligent Hub 2 from BT and can no longer connect to my scales. I have contacted Fitbit and they advised me to split my bandwidth to 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ and gave me a variety of settings to apply. I have contacted BT but unfortunately the new hub is no longer capable of splitting the bandwidths and believe all products should be able to connect over the dual bandwidth. I have spoken to Fitbit today and the aria 2 scales cannot handle dual band width either. Is there anyway round this? Are scales in development that will deal with a dual bandwidth?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It would appear you have done all that you can. One last shot. Can you set up a guest account on your router with only 2.4 access?

The Aria 2 also cannot use dual bands. However, it can be sync'd via bluetooth. You can check it out in the manual here. I would check with support to see if you can avoid the network setup and just sync to the phone which should then sync to your Fitbit account. The manual is not entirely clear.

Maybe @JuanJoFitbit can provide some clarity.

Best Answer

@KazzaC Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm afraid to mentioned as well as our Support team that the Aria scales (1 and 2) connect with routers that run bandwidths 2.4GHz. However, I'd like you to take a look at this thread, where some users shared a solution that worked for them.

@SunsetRunner Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and sharing your great advice!

See you guys around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes