Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria constant flashing on, wearing battey out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A couple months ago, my aria started flashing on at any time. Sometimes I would see it sensing in the middle of the night. Wears the battery out in a couple weeks. I've tried replacing batteries, restarting the unit., any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

okay seems to be an issue, logged on to this site as we have just purchased a new Aria 2, put it into the bathroom after spending the best part of an hour setting it up for the wife and myself. Noticed it was flashing came on to the internet and read the advice to pick it up and put it down again. Tried that a couple of times, no joy. Moved it to a different tile, voila, no more flashing light. Is it possible that it is sensitive to being perfectly level...... time will tell

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have found the perfect ☹️solution for my Aria scales deciding after 2 years to constantly switch itself on - after weighing I turn it upside down and take one of the batteries out.  Not impressed with these scales that weren't cheap and as well as switching on by themselves, the weight on the scales is often 1lb different to what is recorded on the app.  Should have stuck with my scales that were 35 years old and when you stood on them,  the needle moved and hey presto that was your weight, no messing around to put battery in before weighing .

Best Answer

Mine has started doing this as well, tried everything in this thread with no help, time to throw this thing out and buy a different brand I suppose.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really hope everyone who has posted here gets notified of this reply.

Move your Aria away from the metal vent in the floor, or any other metal that is near it.

I just yesterday moved my scale from where it was to another bathroom and this issue started. I was very discouraged when I read this thread, but not ready to give up. I moved it back to the old location and it didn’t flash the error even once. I considered differences in the surfaces and tried it in a few different locations. Every time I put it back to the new location it started the error instantly. The only difference? Metal vent one inch away.

It works everywhere I put it that is not next to a vent. Please let me know if this works for you as well!

I feel like FitBit owes me 3 year’s salary for this…

Happy relocating!

Red Fox

Best Answer
0 Votes