Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria displays ERR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Aria scales stopped working for no apparent reason.  After I step on scales:

SENSING

STEP OFF (I step off)

THINKING

ERR

Tried removing the batteries. Same outcome.

What should I do next ?

Moderator edit: Labels

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I have the same problem.

Best Answer

Yes mine is the same

Best Answer

For my Aria 1 this exact same thing happened. This indicates an electrical problem inside the scale. I found a YouTube video of some guy that opened his, found a pinched wire, repaired it, and got it working again. When I opened mine, one of the plastic housings on the four corner weight sensors was broken and thus messed up the weight and/or body fat measurements. I tried re-glueing and stiffening the plastic housing, but to no avail. Since the scale was nearing 4 years old, I bought a new Aria Air. It was half the price of the Aria 2, but you do have to have the app open and click "Save" every time you take a weight measurement. No body fat % either, only calculated BMI.

Best Answer

My batteries had got drained, but I didn't replace them for a few weeks, but today upon replacing them I'm getting exactly the same error message as described by the OP in this thread. This makes me wonder if it's some software issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
m
Many thanks for that
i will try it
R
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue! Tried to remove batteries a few times, no change/no luck. Anyone have any resolution?

Best Answer
0 Votes