Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria displays a "Connection error" message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There seems to be a lot of connection issues with Fitbit Aria 2.

I have the same problem getting connection error. I had Aria 2 scales for Christmas they worked fine for a month then stared getting connection error .I contacted customer services who sent me new scales under warranty the new scales worked for 3 days then i started getting connection error again. I was told it was a firewall on my virgin hub but I contacted virgin who have said there is no firewall on the hub. They also said they have had a lot of calls about this issue and said the issue is with fitbit and not  virgin.

Fitbit needs to sort this connection issue out.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@southpole Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@southpole It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the connection difficulties that your Aria 2 is experiencing. I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if your Aria 2 is syncing properly now.

In the meantime, please make sure that your router runs the protocol 802.11b, which is the protocol that the scale requires to connect to your network.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for reply I am connected to 802.11b/g/n mixed, there is no 802.11b. The scales dont sync straight away. Seems to sync over night.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@southpole Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes