Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria displays a "Step Off, Thinking ERR" message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We bought an Aria scale today, synced fine first time and got 

“THINKING ERR” message 😡 taken the batteries out, got off and on 5 times took the batteries out for 25 seconds Again repeated this process and found that these are absolutely rubbish! What else have you got Fitbit? 

Why are all all of these people having the same issue and you are doing nothing about it?  I wonder what department of fair trading would think of this? Do you actually have a tech support department that care about customer concerns or is it that you simply don’t care and think people should buy the new product and forget about how they were ripped off?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Deb774 Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! Let me go ahead and follow up on the "Thinking ERR" issue that your Aria scale is experiencing. Thank you by the way, for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I would just like to know if your scale is placed on an even or flat surface and you are stepping on it barefoot. If these details are already covered, let me know. This info will help me to assist you accordingly and find a solution for you.

Since you are experiencing this issue, I assume that you have an Aria 1. Due to this, I'll move your post to the Aria 1 board in order to keep the Community organized.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Never mind. I did everything. I recycled it. I am over fitbit now.

Ruby Silvertown
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@RubyS21 I'm sorry to hear that. I appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

These scale are not even worth putting in my garbage pan they suck and all the tec does is ask you about Flat surface and take out battery this is outrageous ,I don’t know who came up with this scale idea, but they did a dam good Job ripping people off 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did as you instructed and I still get the ERR message. How do I fix it now?

Best Answer