Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria displays "NO SYNC"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I've had my Aria for years, with no issues. Nothing has changed on my network. As of 3 weeks ago, my Aria stopped sync'ing. Upon weigh in, it knows who I am, and then displays "NO SYNC" when uploading the data. When I restart the device, it says it's connected to my network.

I'm finding varying articles on this topic. None of which have helped me to resolve.

Do I really need to factory reset or is there something else I can do?

Thanks

Best Answer
138 REPLIES 138

Same issue for me. Was wondering if I had to buy a new one while they’re on sale but it looks to be a Fitbit issue and not just my problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

Just got this from Fitbit support via Twitter: 

"Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. We've received a number of similar reports from other users as well. We are currently working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have things back to normal very soon."

Fingers crossed here!

Mateus

Best Answer

@mateusfrc wrote:

Hi all,

Just got this from Fitbit support via Twitter: 

"Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. We've received a number of similar reports from other users as well. We are currently working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have things back to normal very soon."

Fingers crossed here!

Mateus

Finally - an acknowledgement that it might not just be us dumb customers! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having difficulty too. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem here started today! Last synced yesterday. Restarting does not work. Gah Fitbit needs to fix this issue!! They have had to change something for us all to be having this problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes
lol it’s a ploy! The sale will end on the new Aria before we hear anything and we’ll have to pay full price to replace.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same “No Sync” issue here (Italy), starting from yesterday evening.

Just chatted with Fitbit support, but they simply re-directed my request internally.

Hope I can get some good news here...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue in the Netherlands. I would like to see this resolved!

https://twitter.com/kaboompoker1/status/1347208123321344000?s=21 

Maybe if we all retweet and like and add #arianotsyncing

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

No sync message affects me too since Jan 5. DO NOT try a reset it I did and now it won't finish setup, same 'no sync' message during setup. 

Best Answer
Please use #arianosync instead - that already has a ton of posts from the
last day or two.
Best Answer

I have sent a DM on Twitter to ask why LOTS of people have this issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

My bad, thanks for pointing that out.

Is there a way to edit my post and correct this? Can't seem to find it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

leave it @adambean and wait for Fitbit to respond.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No edit feature on Twitter (most requested / most rejected). Just need to delete and repost with the edits.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive also got in contact via webchat and twitter..

I dont normally do this since I appreciate that services go down from time to time, but its really winding me up that FitBit aren't even looking into it and just sending everyone to troubleshooting...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nwanzi - that Tweet made me giggle 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes
I meant edit in this thread...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree not to do reset. Mine still works even if it's no longer smart so it's better than nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep that’s definitely tilting. But in all honesty all trouble shooting starts with “Sir, are you certain you have plugged the device in?” until they narrow it down and exclude the usual suspects.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me, started this morning. No sync message when it tries to upload my weight. I pulled the batteries and reset them. It recognized the network. It still gave me the no sync message. This is quite frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes