Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria doesn't turn off and provides inaccurate readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first bought my Aria through Amway it worked like a charm, keeping weights with Fitbit app, and the battery lasted over a year maybe 2. First the Connectivity stopped working, that's ok I can do it manually. Then I started getting different weights within minutes . of each other.

Recently I have had the battery issues that are mentioned in so many of your comments. The latest problem is that it never shuts off.

Well I have had enough, it's in the trash, ready to go to the dump tomorrow.

The company has gotten so large and so many different product lines, it has forgotten about customer service and intention. Sad but true. App uninstalled.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@ManQual It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale doesn't turn off and provides inaccurate readings.

I totally understand how frustrating this is for you. I would like to follow up and help you to find a solution for this. Please take out the batteries and clean the contacts of the scale (where the batteries are placed) with a cotton swab and a little bit of alcohol. This will remove any dust that the contacts accumulate. After this, put the batteries back in and weigh yourself 5 times in a row in order to re-calibrate your Aria and see if the issues get fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes