Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria eating batteries like candy - also turning on when nobody is around

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Aria is turning on whenever it feels like it and it's eating batteries like they were candy (I suppose it's because it's constantly turning itself on).  Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Same, have gone through 3 sets of batteries in as many months, and the scale is doing its own thing Willy-nilly, trying to connect, trying to weigh the air, ....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  I bought the new aria air as a result.  I DON'T recommend it.  You have to open the app in order to sync the weight EVERY time.  How Fitbit thought having to grab your phone and open the Fitbit app to sync your weight each time is considered smart, I don't know.  Get out of the shower, weigh yourself.  Grab your phone (oh you forgot it in the bedroom).  Go get the phone.  The scale has turned off.  Weigh yourself again.  Grab your phone.  Open the app.  "Want to log this weight".  Hit Save.  Close app.  That was convenient.  C'mon Fitbit.

At least if it stored a week's worth of data or something.  I asked to return it but it isn't defective... so I'm out the shipping in both directions.  Might as well give it to a friend.

I suppose I'll open up the old gal and see if there is dust that can be cleared.  No warranty left and not useful as is.  I'll post if I can actually get to anything and have any luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes