Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria has lost all previous weight recordings

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have been using my Aria for a couple of years, was asked to log back into the Fitbit reader this morning and now the app doesn’t show any previous weight recordings which is disappointing, especially as the trend was moving downwards.  The same has happened with my husbands readings. 

I notice that the readings are still in my account on the Fitbit web page. 

I did read that admin may be able to reset my account. 

Many thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Lesley759, the data is not lost, it is still on the Fitbit servers.  If it is available on the Fitbit.com Dashboard, but not on the Fitbit app, that indicates that you logged onto the Fitbit app with a different email address & password than you did on the Fitbit.com Dashboard.  On the phone, log off of the Fitbit app and close it, then open the phone's Settings->Apps->Fitbit and do:  Forces Stop, Clear Cache, and Clear Data. Then close the phone's settings screen and open the Fitbit app, and log in with the correct email address & password.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Lesley759, the data is not lost, it is still on the Fitbit servers.  If it is available on the Fitbit.com Dashboard, but not on the Fitbit app, that indicates that you logged onto the Fitbit app with a different email address & password than you did on the Fitbit.com Dashboard.  On the phone, log off of the Fitbit app and close it, then open the phone's Settings->Apps->Fitbit and do:  Forces Stop, Clear Cache, and Clear Data. Then close the phone's settings screen and open the Fitbit app, and log in with the correct email address & password.

Best Answer
Thank you. All data has been retrieved.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

@Lesley759 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to hear that you managed to retrieve your Aria weigh ins after following the tips that shared my friend @USAF-Larry. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes