Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria is only logging my weight as "guest"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

About a week ago I noticed that my scale (Aria) was no longer updating my weight on my Versa.  I noticed that when I weigh myself now my weight is being recorded as guest.  I went into the fitbit app and reassigned the weights to myself but that did not make my Aria recognize me.  I then weighed myself ten times in a row assigning the weight to me after each measurement.  That did not correct it.  

I tried removing the batteries to reset the scale.  I also completely reset the scale and set it up as a new device in my account but that doesn't seem to have fixed the problem.  I removed all recent weigh ins and started fresh but that didn't fix it.  I also adjusted my weight in the personal preferences of the fitbit app.  Still that didn't fix it.  

Has anyone else encountered this issue and found a way to fix it?  I'm not happy that my somewhat expensive scale now requires me to reassign the weight after each time I weigh myself since I bought it for the convenience of syncing on its own.  

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.  🙂

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When on the scale and "guest" appears, tap hard down on the right rear until your initials appear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe I am not tapping it correctly.  For me it displays the weight and then guest for two seconds.  I have tried getting off the scale and tapped the back right and it did nothing.  I tried doing it while still on the scale and it did nothing again.  Is there a specific way to do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes