Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not SYN

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a used aria scale. The scale works, but does not sync. I could manually enter the data into the Fitbit app, but the scale does not display the % body fat. Because they treat me like a guest. I reset the scale, took out the batteries and used the reset button on the back of the scale. Aria enters "SETUP ACTIVE" mode. I use the fitbit website to link them. The scale connects to the router, receives an IP address, and has Internet access. Trying to sync, then write a message "NO SYNC" And after a few minutes they turn off the Wi-Fi by switching to the SETUP ACTIVE" mode. During setup, aria displays these messages "NETWORK DISCOVERY" "SAVING" "JOINING WIFI" "LINKING TO" "NO SYNC" Perhaps Aria is tied to another account, I don’t know this, like the previous owner. Is it possible to make the scale show % body fat when weighing, or connect it to my account?

There are no problems with setting up a wifi router, support for 802.11b mode is enabled, dhcp server provides ip, mask, gateway and dns server address. I see the MAC address of the weights both in the wifi connections and in the dhcp server leases. All other devices connected to wifi, work fine and have internet access with these settings.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I don't understand why the Fitbit company should leave support for setting up aria weights in their android application, and leave the web application active to set them up. When the company's servers do not accept synchronization requests from aria weights. It only misleads users. Perhaps someone will tell you an alternative application for these scales?

Best Answer