Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not showing weight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Aria is not showing any weight or body fat on the scale itself but weight shows in fitbit app but not body fat %.  How do I get the weight to show on the scale again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Railgirl It's great to have you aboard in the Community! Seems odd that your Aria scale is not showing your readings on the scale itself. Please try taking the batteries out, clean the contacts where the batteries are placed with a cotton swab and a little bit of alcohol. Once this has been done, put the batteries back in and check out if the display shows your readings as it should.

Let me know how it goes my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

JuanJo, whilst your enthusiastic responses are appreciated, giving the same advice to every user, for numerous different issues is wearing a bit thin. This product is junk.

Please Fitbit, acknowledge the product is flawed and take it off the market!  Don't leave it to your community mods to try to brush under the carpet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Stu_P Thanks for participating in this thread! I would like to help you and turn the bad experience you've had into a good experience. Please provide more details about the issue you are experiencing with your Aria scale and I'll be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to your reply! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue and have done what you advised. Was there a resolve to this?

i have also set up the scale again to resume syncing.

thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up on the issue that you are experiencing with your Aria scale. I appreciate the time you took in trying the troubleshooting steps provided previously.

I'd like you to try one more workaround if you haven't done so: Please restart and re-calibrate your scale by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After this, weigh yourself 5 consecutive times and see if your scale provides accurate readings.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes