Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not syncing my info to the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My scale is showing that it's syncing and I can see my weight in MFP, but not in my fitbit app. It shows the last time it's updated was 4 days ago. What can I do to get this to update?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79

@Nicole106 I totally understand and I appreciate your feedback and comments. This info will be sent to our team since this helps us to keep improving.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

There you go Nicole. An iWatch will be on my wife’s wrist soon. Talk of reconfiguring routers and whatnot... Rediculous! I attempted several times to sync my wife’s Aria until it eventually hosed my router and I had to reset it. This is an Aria firmware issue plain and simple and FitBit needs to address it or get out of the game.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was so fed up with Fitbit that I requested for a replacement . Even the replacement was faulty and damaged . I finally switched to Apple Watch and it is working perfectly and the readings like heart rate, calories and distance are much accurate than Fitbit . Though it is a bit pricey but I would recommend to go for it . Atleast, apple products are durable and consistent unlike these second generation and crappy Fitbit watches.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I never had a problem with my Fitbit Blaze, my problem is with the scale 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SeaRayGal @Moksh Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

@Bartenfeld1971 i was able to contact our Support team and was told that they reached you via email. Please check out your email inbox and let me know if they provided a solution.

I'll be around if anything else is needed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had an Aria scale that stopped syncing so they replaced it. Worked fine for a couple of weeks but the new one will now not sync. Have tried everything (removed a battery, moved it closer to the router). The scales connect to the WiFi network fine - they just won't sync. You would think Fitbit could correct this issue as a lot of people seem to be affected. I would look to another brand in the future.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Farbar1 It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that you most recent Aria scale stopped syncing your data as well. Thank you by the way for troubleshooting this issue before contacting the forums. I would like to know if a couple details that will help me to assist you accordingly: Have you made changes to your network recently (router settings, WiFi password)? What is the make and model of your router? Is it showing any error message?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Router is Hauwei HG658. No changes have been made and there are no error
messages.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Farbar1 Thank you for getting back! Since your Aria is not showing any error message, please restart your router and try setting up your Aria from scratch.

Let me know how if this works! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all the easy fixes. Doesn't work.

I think (based on other people's posts) that the product has issues. I will
just have to accept that I will never get it to work as it should and move
on.

I just want others not to repeat my mistake.
Best Answer

@Farbar1 I appreciate your feedback about the experience you've had with your Aria scale. I would like to help to turn that bad experience into a good experience. Let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can follow up and provide a solution. Please keep an eye on your email account.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Aria scale stopped syncing since May. As I have started a new workout program, thought it was a matter of reconnecting. Tried all approaches mentioned here, including downloading software and trying setup from there. Finally, gave up, and emailed support the log files generated from the setup software. Hope to get a quick resolution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FitHans It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale stopped connecting to your network. By the way, thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot this issue before contacting the forums.

I would like to follow up and would like to know if our Support team got back to you and provided a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work aria still not syncing. Did not work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LMA416 Your post is blank. Please re-send your post including the details of your inquiry and I'll be happy to assist you.

@Ccw0402 It's great to see you here. I would like you to know is you get any error message while you try to sync your Aria scale. Also, let me know if you have made changes to your network. This info will help me to assist you accordingly.

See you later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, good morning.....I am also having trouble seeing my weighins on my phone app.....I cannot see it on the website either... please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LudyLA Welcome aboard to our Fitbit forums! I'm sorry for the late response and I'm also sorry to hear that your Fitbit app and web-based Dashboard are not showing your weigh ins.

Please let me know the following details that will help me to determine the cause of the issue:

- Is your Aria scale displaying any error message?

- Does your Aria itself display your weight?

- Is your Aria placed on a hard surface?

In the meantime, please restart your Aria by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After this, weigh yourself 5 times in a row and see if the issue gets fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No error message 
Yes displays weight, BMI, etc.
Yes on a flat surface.
Will try the battery trick once I am home today and will let you know what happens.  Thank you!!!!!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LudyLA Thank you for getting back and replying with the details requested previously.

I also appreciate the time you'll take in trying the battery workaround. Don't hesitate to let me know how it goes and I'll be happy to assist you accordingly.

See you later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes