Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria (original) V39 "No SYNC" during setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I last had it set up with Wifi back in 2021.  It stopped syncing but I stopped caring as I'd already lost access to a couple of other fitbit wrist devices and I'd lost faith 😞
The scale still works and even while not connected to my wifi I was using it and it was happily telling me weight and the body fat %.  However I found out only today that my wife is only recognised as GUEST and never sees the body fat %.  She hadn't used the scales for a long time and only started again recently after she'd lost some weight so I suppose the fuzzy logic in the scale doesn't know it's her.  When I weight myself it asks me if I am HEL and I tap no, then PCL and I let it continue.  

I attempted to reset everything.
I've changed my fitbit password as I read somewhere that maybe the password was too complicated.  MY password contains only letters and numbers and it's 11 character long.
I reinstated an old router that has WPA security (also tried no security) and supports 802.11b.  I tried this because the scale won't work with my current router which only has more modern security which in turn was needed for current model iphones.

Each time I run through the process I get to the "No SYNCH" after it joins the wifi and then tries linking.

My account is a fitbit email account and not a google one (I read that fouled things a year or 2 back).
I'm guessing there's a small trick - that someone may have found to allow this "Sync" to work.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0