Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scale doesn't display BMI readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get the scale to display BMI.  Its not showing g up on my app either.  Just got it in and used it for the firstvtime last night.  I've got it synced fine with my phone for weight. Just no BMI. Which is the main reason I purchased this scale.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

First, making sure you do actually mean BMI, not body fat %.

Is this Aria, Aria 2, or Aria light? (not sure if it matters)

On phone app main 'Today' page, tap profile pic near top left > your scale > Users > your user name > Show BMI slider on.

On my Aria 2, after settling down, the scale displays, weight, fat %, then BMI (without a label).

On phone, it doesn't show on history daily line that shows only weight and body fat %.

To see it on phone app, tap weight tile, then on graph at top, scroll right (swipe left) to the third (of 4) graph shows BMI past 30 days.  Tap within the graph and it shows larger graph with choice of time range.

Note BMI is a function of just height and weight.  You can find several BMI calculators on-line that will calculate it for you, inputting only height and weight.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer