Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scale fluctuates every time it’s moved

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I move my aria scale, even a little, it drastically changes the readings. I recently moved it from my guest bath to my master bath and it is now consistently reading five lbs higher for both me and my husband. Is there any way to calibrate it when it’s moved? 

likewise, if you push it a bit with your foot and then weigh again, you get a completley different weight each time. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

According to the manual:

"If your Aria is picked up and moved between measurements, or stored
sideways against a wall when not in use, the scale will go through a calibration
process the next time it is used for weighing. Up to two consecutive weigh-ins
will then be required before your scale is recalibrated and again displays
consistently accurate measurements."

Having said that, the variation you are seeing seems excessive. It might be worth restarting:

• remove the batteries from your scale for 10 seconds, then reinsert them to restart your scale.

Best Answer

I have the original Aria scale with version 39 Firmware. Installed to iMac via USB Dongle base station

Recently I changed my WiFi network after many attempts I connected the scale using iPhone setup program. It appears to sync but shows hiatus covering 3 weeks not able sync. It is able to sync to my iOS platform. However on the iMac (Mac OS) states it has yet to sync.

1. Is my Firmware version up to date, I understand this unit has been discontinued. 
2. can I link the dash boards, so they are instep.

3.The scale is giving inconsistent weight readings, it is sensing and taking a long time to switch off, to the detriment of battery usage.

M Deem

Best Answer
0 Votes